Exclusively available with the Louis Vuitton Horizon luggage range, it allows passengers to track their checked luggage in major airports, even while travelling between different countries.
– 4.3 x 0.6 x 0.8 inches.
– Connectivity: SIGFOX.
– Light sensor to detect luggage opening when inserted inside the luggage under the dedicated elastic band.
– ON/OFF switch button.
– Battery indicator light.
– 6 months battery life for only one hour recharging.
– Micro-USB port for charger.
– USB / Micro-USB cable included.
– 3 years of service are offered with the device, starting from the first connection.
– Extension of subscription will be accessible through LV Pass.
How it works?
Louis Vuitton Echo allows you to track the position of your Horizon luggage using the geolocation service provided by Sigfox operator at major international airports covered by its network.
The services are accessed exclusively by downloading and using the LV PASS application available at Google Play and App Store, except for China where it is available for free via App Store or Tencent App Gem.
To date, LV PASS is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, simplified and traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
Three years of service are offered with the device, starting from the first connection to the Sigfox network. The fees for this service are included in the price.
The detailed list of airports covered by the Sigfox network is available and regularly updated on LV PASS.
The device has an automated built-in airplane mode not to transmit any data during flights in compliance with international regulations regarding air safety.